Although Loughborough University is not purely technical it still attracts brilliant minds of the engineering researchers.
Facts about Loughborough University:
- Location: Loughborough, UK;
- A number of students: 16000;
- Distance to London: 118 miles;
- Has one of the largest campuses and best sports complex in UK;
- Ranked 14th according to the Guardian University Guidein 2013;
- Graduates with diplomas in electronics and automobile engineering are appreciated on the UK job market.
Established in 1909 as the Institute of Technology, it grew into an independent university providing strong training for thousands of future engineers.
- School of Civil and Building Engineering;
- School of Electronic, Electrical, and System Engineering;
- School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering;
- School of Science.
- A-level, GCSE, IB, EB.
- UCAS form submission: September, 1 – January, 15.
- English level: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL iBT -92.
Engineering department: 13000 GBP – 18000 GBP.
Computer Science department: 17000 GBP.
Accommodation: guaranteed to each first-year student on condition of application submission by the end of July.