Oxford University has ultimately become one of the top universities around the world. Mostly, Oxford is known for extending a unique approach and a wide range of possibilities for students alongside with an internationally recognized diploma.
Facts about Oxford University:
- Located in Oxford, UK;
- A number of students: 22000;
- One of the first world’s universities;
- Ranked 2nd according to Guardian University Guide in 2013.
Essentially, the engineering department of Oxford University has a reputation of the most
productive one in all major branches of research.
- Biomedical and Chemical Engineering;
- Civil and Electrical Engineering;
- Energy Engineering;
- Mechanical and Materials Engineering;
- Thermo-fluids Engineering.
- A-level, IB;
- UCAS form accepted: September, 1 – October, 15;
- GCSE – B; ILTS – 7 (a minimum of 7 for each component); TOEFL iBT – 110;
- Placement interview;
- Optional: a test or an essay submitted till November 10;
Tuition Fee: 15000 – 22000 GBP (for technical faculties)
Accommodation Fee: minimum 110000 GBP per academic year