Southampton Universityhas gathered engineering research pioneers from all over the world. It can boast a great reputation, top notch research anda top position in the World University Rankings.
Facts about Southampton University:
- Located in Southampton, UK;
- A number of students: 23000;
- Established in 1862;
- 7 campuses situated on the coastal area of Southampton;
- Ranked 22nd according to The Guardian in 2013;
- Has best European Oceanographic center;
- Research findings in Electronic and Electric engineering are internationally acknowledged.
If want to become a qualified engineer, here is the list of its technical faculties for you:
- Aerospace Engineering;
- Environmental and Civil Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Ship Engineering;
- Software Engineering.
- GCSE or A-level, IB, EB, HND.
- UCAS form should be submitted September, 1 – January, 15. Medical programs: September, 1 – October, 15.
- English level: TOEFL – 81-100, IELTS – 7.
Tuition Fee: 13000-16000 GBP for technical faculties.
Accommodation Fee: minimum 7000 GBP per year.