Warwick is a mixture of various engineering courses, world-leading research and fun student life. The University of Warwick has gained an impeccable reputation of being in the top ten UK universities list due to the quality of research and an impact on the academic world.
General Facts about the University of Warwick:
- Location: Coventry, UK;
- A number of students: 23000;
- Ranked 10th according to The Complete University Guide and The Sunday Times, in 2013;
- The university collaborates with top UK automobile companies (they provide the highest salary for the graduates of Warwick);
- Student Union entails over 150 clubs.
There are over 16 courses in the engineering field of expertise preparing hundreds of qualified experts including Civil, Automotive, and Electronic branches.
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Mathematics.
- MORSE department (including Statistics operational analysis, and Economics).
- UCAS form submission: September, 1 – January, 15, for medical programs September, 1 – October, 15.
- English level: IELTS – 7, TOEFL iBT – 87-105.
Tuition Fee: 19000 GBP.
Admission fee: up to 90000 GBP.